Manitoba is one of Canada’s beautiful provinces that are currently accepting eligible and qualified immigrants, including students, visitors and workers from different parts of the world. Before applying, we recommend that you go through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program eligibility requirements in this report.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is one of the fastest pathways to live and work in Canada Manitoba Permanently. Manitoba is also among the beautiful and prairie provinces of Canada. Manitoba offers diverse opportunities to immigrants. Manitoba quality lifestyle, infrastructure development, growing economy makes it an ideal province for the immigrants. Manitoba is situated in the longitudinal centre of Canada. It is encircled by the other provinces i.e Saskatchewan, Ontario and a territory Nunavut.
Manitoba is well known for its wide cultural acceptance. English is the official language spoken in Manitoba but more than 200 languages from various ethnic group are spoken here. Also, polar bears are generally common in Manitoba province. Manitoba provides immigration for immigrant aspirants via Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) under following categories:
- Skilled Worker Immigration Category
- Business Immigration Category
- Modern Community Driven Immigration Initiative (via MPNP)
An immigrant can file in for Skilled Worker Immigration Stream on the basis of requirements for the category. Those foreign skilled workers who are highly qualified and are able to move in Manitoba can apply via this category. The immigration program is based on the point system and age, educational qualification, work experience, language skills etc. are the factors to qualify this stream.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Eligibility/ Requirements
An immigrant aspirant has to fulfill the minimum requirement criteria to move into Manitoba through overseas skilled worker, and the conditions are listed below:
- Get at least 60 out of 100 in MPNP skills assessment grid
- Can provide valid document as per residency in Manitoba
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience in the related job.
- Must be willing to live permanently in Manitoba on becoming a permanent resident.
- Applicants must present General Training IELTS test scores. The test must be taken within the past two years, with a minimum total score of 4.5.
Now that you can apply for immigration to Manitoba, Canada without a job or an employment offer in hand. Find out more about all the immigration methods by which immigration without a job offer is possible. Contact a genuine and accredited immigration agent today.
- 320 Scholarship Opportunities in Canada – 2019/20
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program – 2019.
- Minimum age limit for Canadian Immigration.
- Province of Newfoundland Express Entry.
- Canada Permanent Residence (PR) – Invitation to apply.