Canada is a major destination for immigrants seeking quality life and good career abroad. The maple leaf Country has some lenient immigration policies put in place to select highly skilled individuals and immigrants into Canada.
The Canada Express Entry system is one the major pathway and instruments for migrating workers and their families into Canada. It uses a well organized point based system to select immigrants through criteria i.e age, educational qualification, working experience, language skills, adaptability etc.
Canada has also improved on its immigration rate and processing time for express entry application is one of the fastest in the world.
Canada Express Entry Process Step By Step
This step-by-step guide will enlighten you about all that is required to apply for permanent residence under Express Entry.
- Collect required documents: there are two documents you needed to register your profile in the online express entry system. You will be required to provide IELTS test as English proficiency proof and ECA for verification of your qualifications obtained outside Canada.
- Create a profile in Express Entry: Now you will register your profile in federal EE system under FSW category and
- Obtain a minimum of 67 points under FSW category, based on age, language skills, education etc. factors.
- Get a CRS Score: After completing the above steps, you will find a place in Express Entry pool, where you will be assigned a point score called CRS Score based, education, work experience, language, age etc. parameters.
- Get ITA- IRCC will launch a draw every Two weeks to issue Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada Permanent Residence to high scoring candidates in express entry pool.
- Submit PR vis application- once Invitation to Apply (ITA) is received, you are required to submit complete Canada PR application with needed documents within Two months.
- Provide PCC and medical certificate- At this stage, you need to provide a medical certificate and Police report Certificate (PCC).
- Receive PR visa approval: if your submitted application, attached documents, and your candidature are found genuine you will get Permanent residence visa approval from IRCC.
So that’s all about the steps by steps guide on how to process your Express Entry. If you are a first-timer or just applying Canada PR visa for the first time, it’s advisable to get assistance from an accredited and registered Canadian Immigration Consultant.